Sunday, September 25, 2016

Life Post: Allergies and Such

The past week has been difficult largely because my allergies have been acting up quite a bit. It's left me feeling rather terrible for most of the week, between being congested and constant sinus headaches.

Other than that, however, I'd say my week went pretty well. In my last life post, I mentioned how the fact that I'd completed my student teaching midterm had made me think about what little time I had left, while I'm feeling that even more now. It's made especially apparent by the approach of fall break and the time when I'll be teaching an entire unit that I planned (which is kind of like the grand finale of my student teaching).

I'm both excited and nervous for all of that as well as actually graduating, so I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about those things all the time. When I'm not either teaching or laying down and hoping my headache goes away that is.

This week it's supposed to be cooler, and I'm hoping the change in weather will at least mean that my sinus headaches go away. I'm not sure how much more of that I can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment