Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Life Post: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it! (Even though it's almost over here and already is in many parts of the world.)

As you know from my previous posts, I'm in the US for Christmas now. Before I left, I'd been getting a cold, and the first night here it really got bad, so I've been dealing with that along with the jetlag. I slept more than 15 hours when I got home, and last night I slept much longer than usual too. I think that's helped with the cold though, and I feel better adjusted to the time now. So, cheers for that.

Yesterday, my dad's side of the family got together for Christmas. I saw a lot of them in August when I visited, but some of them I hadn't seen for a couple of years. Some of our family from Georgia was there, and I hadn't even seen them for a while before I left for Japan, so it had been years. It was good to see everyone and get updated about their lives. I only wish I hadn't been sick and had a pounding headache the whole time.

Now, I plan on spending the next few days recovering until I head back to Japan with my mom and siblings to be a tourist for a week. Fingers crossed that the jetlag doesn't take me down a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment