Thursday, March 4, 2021

Life Post: Being Back in the US

 I'm currently trying to type this with a cat's tail swishing across the keyboard, so we'll see how it goes.

As of writing this, I've been back in the US for just over a month, and I haven't written one of these posts since leaving Japan. To be quite honest, it doesn't feel like much has happened all things considered. There is a pandemic after all, so it's not like I've been going many places.

I did chop off all my hair though, so there's that.

I've been at my sister's house for the last week and a half after staying with my parents for about a month. I'll be here for a little bit longer and then I think I'm going back to my parents' house.

Most of my time recently has been spent looking for jobs and also fleshing out a good writing portfolio to use while applying to said jobs. That's my big priority at the moment, but I don't want to go into detail about anything because I don't want to get my hopes up about certain things online and then those things not happen in the end.

Once things feel like they're progressing more, I'm sure I'll have another update here, but for now, I'm just focusing on adjusting back to being in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment