Saturday, October 3, 2009

I've got to get better at updating!

So, it's been over a week since I've blogged. I've got to get better about that! I would tell you every thing that's happened, but that would be pretty boring. I twittered yesterday saying I would blog today, but that almost didn't happen. I'm not having a good day, so I decided I wasn't going to blog after all. Obviously, I decided to again.

I woke up a about eight this morning (which means I got less than seven hours of sleep) because my brother and his friend who spent the night were playing some fighting game and being very loud. I think the lack of sleep is the main thing causing the bad day.

My grandma is buying a house and we went to go see it. We couldn't go in, but it looked awesome from the outside. There was a sliding glass door that we peeked in and what we saw of the inside looked nice too.

We went to Walmart on our way home. My sister, Regina, and I fought over a New Moon poster (there was only one left), and that's when I really got in a bad mood.

That's pretty much all I've done today. My town is having a Halloween festival thing later, but I don't think I'm going. It doesn't sound like there will be much there except food and a band I've never heard of that may or may not be good.

I finished the book I was reading. It's called Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt. I really enjoyed it and recommend reading it.

Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D came out Friday, and is only in theaters for two weeks. I want to see it so badly! I'm not even sure if I'll be able too! There are a lot of other movies I want to see too, but I doubt I'll get to see most of them.

Mugglenet.com (a Harry Potter fansite) turned 10 years old this week! Can you believe that!? I can't believe it's been that long! (Not that I was even in the fandom then. I was six.) Emerson, the creator od Mugglenet, was only 12. I wish I'd created a popular site like that at 12.

Speaking of fansites, voting for the Twisite Awards is happening right now, so if you're a Twilight fan then you should vote for your favorite Twilight fansites! You can vote here.

Director James Wood is talking about filming a new movie that will star Kristen Stewart. I love Kristen Stewart as an actress, and am excited about the movie because of that. The main thing I think is cool though, it takes place in a small town in Indiana. For those who don't know, I live in a small town in Indiana. It doesn't seem like movies or books ever take place in Indiana, so this is really cool. I remember reading a book once that took place in Indiana, and the town sounded a lot like ours. In fact, I pictured our town while reading. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world.

I think that's all I have to say. I hope this post wasn't depressing or anything because of my bad mood. I actually feel kind of better after writing this though.

Haley (hmweasley)

No comments:

Post a Comment