Monday, October 12, 2009

Toy Story and Final Speeches

I watched episode two of Naruto Saturday night after finishing my last blog. I'm not really into it right now, but I'm still going to continue watching. If I'm not really into it after a few more episodes then I'm going to stop watching it.

Saturday I went to see Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D! I didn't think I was going to get to see it for a while, so I'm really happy that I got to go. My best friend Summer and her step-sister Jelaine went too.

Remember how I mentioned Summer's obsession with the baby dolls? Well, her and Jelaine each got one. They even carried them into the theater and held them the whole time. I've never got so many weird looks in my life. The whole thing was pretty hilarious!

Toy Story was awesome! I never really enjoyed the Toy Story movies when I was little which is why I haven't watched them in forever. Turns out, there were a lot of jokes in those movies that I didn't get when I was little. They weren't bad or anything, they just didn't make sense when I was little. I can't wait for Toy Story 3!

I presented my speech on J.K. Rowling in class today. I went over the time limit and messed up a few times. I'll probably find out my grade tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get at least a B. This speech counts for 20% of my grade!

I really hope I'm not getting sick again. My throat started hurting last night and it hurt even worse today. I've already been sick recently, so hopefully, it goes away soon.

Haley (hmweasley)

No comments:

Post a Comment