Monday, May 22, 2017

Naruto Shippuden Review: Episodes 386-390

To be honest, I was getting a bit bored by the Obito-focused episodes by the time I reached their end. It felt as if I was watching the same things happen over and over.

Reaching the Gaara-focused episode was a nice change of pace. It had been so many episodes since Gaara had done much, and each time an episode dives into Gaara's past, I tend to enjoy it. Episode 387 was no exception.

I was waiting to see if we would see Gaara and Shukaku come face-to-face, so I was paying close attention during that scene. I liked the dynamics of it. I liked seeing Shukaku agree to help Gaara despite being the only tailed beast not to meet Naurto, even if it was due to jealousy towards Kurama.

Episodes 389 and 390 were two of my favorites in a very long time. Of had been so many episodes since Hinata was shown much, and it's the most Hanabi has ever been in the show. As someone who really loves Hinata, I was excited to watch those episodes, and I don't feel disappointed in the slightest. I loved understanding Hanabi more and getting to see her perspective of Hinata and how Hinata has inspired her.

I actually wish that we could stay with Hanabi a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment