Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Life Post: Back to Work

For about the past month, I've been at home in quarantine after our school closed. I haven't been working, so I've had a lot of free time, but that changes come tomorrow.

We're going to be doing online classes for the month of May, and starting tomorrow, I need to actually go into work in order to learn how to teach the online lessons. (The actual online lessons don't start until next week, and I'll teach those from my house.)

This whole thing is new, so I'm not entirely sure what to expect. It will mean that I have more to do around the house though, and I'm excited to get to talk to my students again even if it's through a computer screen.

Today, has actually been a weird day as far as my brain goes. I slept really well last night but then for some reason could not get out of bed this morning. I think it's the days on end spent at home, but I feel really lazy. For the most part, I've actually been doing a lot. I've written a lot, read a lot, etc., but it's like my brain just doesn't want to do those things anymore.

Going to work tomorrow will probably be extremely good for my brain as will the online classes I think. Here's hoping that everything goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment