Saturday, October 24, 2020

Life Post: I Don't Know Anymore

 Life feels like it's back in this realm of a new normal. It's been nearly a month since I last posted, but I don't feel like I have much to say.

The cases here have been so low before that it almost started to feel like coronavirus wasn't affecting us even though it very much was. We were wearing masks, getting our temperature taken at stores, sanitizing everything, etc., but there weren't many cases here, so people mostly felt comfortable even when doing those things. A few weeks ago I went shopping with a friend, and it was the first time I'd actually been shopping for something other than groceries since the pandemic started. It was fun to actually do something (complete with masks, temperature checks, and all of that).

This past week there was a cluster at a local university though, so that made news again. Right now, it seems like that cluster will stay pretty isolated, just like the cases we've had before. Anything could happen though, so only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment