Sunday, June 26, 2016

Life Post: Vacation in Tennessee

I'm attempting to write this post from Chrome on my phone. We'll see how it goes. I deleted the Blogger app from my phone a long time ago because it didn't work the way it was supposed to, and while this is an improvement over that, typing an entirely blog post on my phone sounds exhausting. I doubt I'll write much.

The reason I'm on my phone in the first place is because I'm in Tennessee on vacation. Technically, our hotel has Internet, but nothing loads once you're connected. It says that there's a limited connection. That means that the 4G on my phone is really the only Internet I've got. For the most part, that hasn't been a problem because we're doing so much, but there are times like now, sitting in the hotel room, where having wifi would be nice.

Yesterday, I got to pet horses, and today, I saw a bear in the national park. Those were probably my favorite parts of the trip. Of course, I've pet horses before, but that was the first time I've seen a bear in the wild where there was nothing between us. It was much less scary than some talk of seeing bears is (although I think grizzly bears are meant to be the mean ones, and we saw a black bear). It was pretty cool.

We go home tomorrow though, and I'm so exhausted now that I'm looking forward to having time to rest once we're home.

No comments:

Post a Comment