Saturday, November 12, 2022

Andor 1x10 "One Way Out" Review

With every episode, I'm getting more and more into Andor. I'm liking this second half of the season far more than I did the first.

Cassian and the other prisoners finally break out of the prison. I was on the edge of my seat for the whole thing. I got way more into it than I did the thing at Aldhani. 

Kino not being able to swim was a nice twist at the end. (I'm a little surprised that every single one of the others seemed to be able to though. Surely at least a few others would have drowned even if they tried swimming.) I wonder what will happen to him.

Mon Mothma invites Davo to her house. He's willing to help her with her money, but in exchange, he wants his son to marry her daughter. I like this development because I have a feeling we're going to exlore more about marriage on Chandrila and also about Mon Mothma's own marriage.

The big surprise is that one of the supervisors working with Dedra, Lonni, is actually working for Luthen. I didn't see that coming. I'm curious about his backstory, especially since he and Luthen talk about an oath that they both took. I wonder how they met and how Lonni got involved.

Luthen also wants to sacrifice Kreegyr, which illustrates his mindset towards defeating the Empire. That makes a lot of sense when it comes to what we've seen so far. I don't really question is driving motivation anymore. I do think he genuinely wants to bring down the Empire, which I wasn't completely positive of before.

Now that Cassian is out of the prison, I'm excited to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment