Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Hate When the Time Changes

I hate when the time changes.  It always makes me feel tired, and on top of that, I think it made me feel kind of sick this year.  My body doesn't like having it's schedule changed I guess.  I've felt horrible all day.

Apparently, Alexandre Desplat, who composed Deathly Hallows Part 1, is apparently coming back for part 2.  It's not a huge deal, but I was kind of hoping John Williams would came back for the last movie.

Also, filming apparently begins in Brazil tomorrow for Breaking Dawn.  Stephenie Meyer, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson have apparently be seen down there already.  I'm torn because this means the movie is being made and there will be news again, but for some reason, all of the set pictures sometimes annoy me.  It just seems like they're everywhere, and I don't really care that much to be honest.  Some of them are fine, but you see hundreds of them, and it gets boring after a while.

Kind of on the same topic, aince DH Part 1 is coming out soon, WB is releasing all this clips.  I hate when they do this!  WB always releases half of the movie before it's even out!  I want to see it in the movie theater when it's all in one piece!  Not in little clips here and there.  I haven't watched a single clip, just some TV spots and like one trailer.  Other people talk about how it's hard for them to resist, but it's honestly not for me.  I guess I want to see it in the movie theater first so badly that I don't really care.

Wow, you can tell I feel horrible by how much I complain in this post.  Sorry about that.  Moving on to more positive things.

I just got done watching episode 131 of Naruto.  Awesome episode.  *SPOILERS* It's pretty much the same as I said yesterday: I really like flashback episodes for some reason.  I know Sasuke's getting ready to try and kill Naruto, but I still really liked that he said Naruto had become his best friend.  Ugh, Sasuke is really making me mad.  He's so annoying now!  (So much for being positive.)

I posted my video for The Seven Awesome Nerds (7AN) this week just a minute ago.  You can watch it here.

I also posted chapter 17 of Avatar: The Next Generation last night.  You can read it on my writing blog or on my fanfiction.net account.

Days Until:

The Last Airbender DVD: 8
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 11
Eclipse DVD (& my brother's b-day): 26
LeakyCon 2011: 247
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 249
Breaking Dawn Movie: 384

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment