Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Can't Wait For The Legend of Korra!

Most people reading this probably know that I'm a HUGE Avatar: The Last Airbender fan, I'm obviously really looking forward the The Legend of Korra.  I was so excited to see that there's a line test going around the Internet.  Most of you probably have no clue what a line test is (I don't really know either other than what I've learned today).  It has something to do with testing animation apparently.  It's just drawings that are edited together to look like they're moving.  There's no color or anything yet.  It's kind of like those flip book things where you draw pictures and then flip the pages to make it look like it's moving.  The line test show's a fight.  I'm not sure who the characters are, but I'm asuming one is Korra.  You can watch it here.  I'm so excited for the show to premiere!

The only other thing I have to mention today is episode 130 of Naruto which I watched today.  Awesome episode!  I always love episodes with flash backs.  I don't know why.  I guess I just like learning background information about the characters.

Days Until:

The Last Airbender DVD: 9 (so close!)
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 12 (less than two weeks!)
Eclipse DVD: 27
LeakyCon 2011: 248
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 250
Breaking Dawn Movie: 385

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment