Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'll Never Understand Dreams

I'm not a person who usually remembers their dreams.  If I'm lucky, I usually remember one every four or five months or something like that.  Lately though I seem to be remembering them more often.  In the past week I've remembered two of them.  They were really strange. 

All I can remember about the first one is that my sister was dating some guy.  It was a guy we actually know, and she had a crush on him a few years ago.  I don't know where that dream came from though since she hasn't liked him for a long time, and I don't know why I'd dream about my sister dating a guy anyway.

The other dream was last night.  It was something about us buying a new dog.  I think it was supposed to be a brussels griffon just like the two dogs we have now, but it was a reddish color that I don't think a brussels griffon can be although I may be wrong.  Pretty much all I remember about that dream was playing with our "new dog" and the two dogs that we actually own.

I have no clue why I suddenly seem to be remembering my dreams more.

I made a tumblr which I never thought would happen.  You can check it out here.  If you don't know what tumblr is, it's a blog, but it's a lot different than blogs like this.  You can reblog others things and stuff.  Most of my (and other's) posts are of pictures and things.  I started doing this Avatar: The Last Airbender 30-day challenge thing over there too.  Basically I post something about A:TLA every day. So far, I've done favorite and least favorite episode.  I'm really getting into it which is strange considering I never got a tumblr before because I didn't think I'd like it.

I also watched episode 132 of Naruto last night.  I loved it.  *SPOILERS*  I kept freaking out during Sasuke and Naruto's fight.  It's just so emotional and everything.  (I'm so happy my best friend would never try to kill me.  Haha.)

Days Until:

The Last Airbender DVD: 3 (This Tuesday!)
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 6 (Less than a week!!!!!!!!!!!)
Eclipse DVD (& my brother's b-day): 21
LeakyCon 2011: 236
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 244
Breaking Dawn Movie: 379

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment