Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Cow in School

I am officially sick for what is at least the third time this year (though I feel like it may be the fourth).  I hardly slept last night because it was so hard to breath and my throat hurt.  Hopefully tonight is better, although I doubt it since my throat is worse today than it was yesterday.

School is starting to get really busy (again).  It seems as if we're reaching the point where most of the teachers are trying to cram things in before the end of the year (or, as in two of my classes, before the AP test).  Because of this, I feel like I'm getting a ton of homework now.  There are just about two weeks until the AP U.S. history test and three until the AP English one.  After that my workload should be a lot lighter since we'll have covered everything for the test, so even if we're going over stuff, it won't be as crammed in (especially in AP U.S. history.

Today our school served Chick-fil-A for lunch.  I have no idea why or if it will become a regular thing (next year at least).  However, there was an actual guy or girl walking around in the Chick-fil-A cow costume during lunch.  It was the strangest thing.  At one point he walked up to the table next to ours and a junior bolted out of her seat and across the commons because she was scared of him.  He kept teasing her after that.  At one point he stood behind this column by our table and peeked out at her.  It made for an interesting lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment