Sunday, April 8, 2012

Holy Week and Easter Weekend

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it, and happy Passover as well to anyone who celebrates it.  I can't believe it's been five days since I last wrote a blog post!  It doesn't feel like it was that long.  I don't think I'll be posting much here this month.  I have a feeling this month is going to be hectic as it gets closer to graduation, so posts here will probably be rare.  I'm still going to try for at least one a week though.

Since it's been Holy Week, my week was full of school, work, and church, and that was about it.  I love the Holy Week masses though.  They're definitely my favorite masses of the year.

I think I've finally gotten to the point where the amount of homework I have isn't stressing me out anymore.  I've had the same amount all year and the same schedule all year, and since everything's worked so far, I've finally let myself calm down now that there's only about a month and a half of school left.  I still haven't made a final decision on what college I'm attending, and that's still stressful.  I have a feeling I'm never going to be completely sure of my decision until the fall, and hopefully I just make the right one.  I still have no idea what I'm going to do.  No matter how many times I go over everything I know about each and think about it, I just can't decide which one I should go to.  Hopefully I'll make a good decision soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment