Thursday, April 19, 2012

Games and Superlatives

For some reason today wore me out incredibly.  I think it had something to do with having two days of school, and then letting us go to the zoo one day before we had to have another full day of school.  Then, I had to work today, which of course made me more tired.  We get tomorrow off though, and even though I have to work for four hours, I'm excited.

We had to write an essay in AP English today in preparation for the AP test.  We were only supposed to give ourselves about fifteen minutes to prepare, since that's about how long we'll have on the AP test.  Because of that, I had almost no idea what I would write before I actually started writing, but I don't think it turned out too badly.

At lunch, I ended up playing Never Have I Never with Haley, Jordan, Hannah, and Brooklyn.  I had never played that game before even though I'd heard of it and knew what it was.  The bell rang in the middle of it, but I had the most fingers still up.  Not surprising really considering everyone was saying things that are against the rules or taboo, and I'm pretty much a complete goody-two-shoes when it comes to most things.

All of the seniors got out of the beginning of fourth block because of a senior meeting.  We had to listen to them talk about graduation and prom stuff, and then we filled out this paper on what we plan to do after school and stuff so that it can be published in the local paper.  We also voted on senior superlatives, which was difficult.  A few of them seemed like no-brainers, but on others I sat there forever trying to decide.  I mean, I never paid attention to which boy and girl in the class have the best eyes.  In the end I put two our three people quite a few times, which is basically pointless since people are only allowed to get one superlative.  Since the superlatives are a part of yearbook, we may be counting the votes in yearbook on Monday, although I'm not really sure.  It'll be interesting to see who gets what, even if I'm not really looking forward to the counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment