Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Life Post: Secret Santa and Other "It's Almost Christmas" Things

There's no way there's only two days until Christmas. I refuse to believe that. I've been watching Christmas movies almost every day since a goal of mine this year was to watch more Christmas movies than I have in the past several years, and at first that seemed to be convincing me that it really was Christmas time. That doesn't seem to be working anymore though. I can't believe it's the twenty-third. It doesn't feel like it.

It also feels kind of weird knowing I wrote a life post only two days ago after I was posting them so far apart. Not much happened yesterday other than waking up half an hour before I was supposed to be at the dermatologist and then getting there late. We were still in and out really quickly though, so that was all good.

I also posted my gift for the Avatar fandom secret santa yesterday, and I received my gift. Last year I never actually got my gift, so I'm so excited that I did. It's such a fun story too. My secret santa did a great job. The person I made my gift for hasn't commented on their present yet, but I really hope they like it.

As for the rest of my day, I think it's going to consist of baking butterbeer cupcakes (which hopefully turn out well), watch more Christmas movies, and editing my new Hunger Games fanfiction Move On and Recover (I want to start posting it really early in January). I'm definitely a bit nervous about those cupcakes, but I'm hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment