Thursday, December 4, 2014

Life Post: The Semester is Almost Finished

The end of this semester is continuing to consume everything else. I feel like I've hardly had time to breathe lately. Today was the last day of classes though. Now I just have two papers to write and finals to take before I am finished for the semester. Just one more week! Hopefully during break I'll get better at actually blogging again (and everything else I've been neglecting).

In my last life post I mentioned that I'd started writing my Avatar fandom secret santa gift. Well, it's now written, and I'm just editing it. Writing is pretty much the only thing besides school that I've been doing lately. I'm actually not sure how I feel about it yet. When I finished writing it, I thought it was terrible, but now that I'm editing it I'm starting to feel like it wasn't quite as bad as I had thought. That's a good sign I suppose. It definitely seems like it'll be ready to go up ahead of time though, which is great.

After my continuing failure to post my Youtube videos here as separate posts, I'm going to try out mentioning them in these life posts. Then I can just put down all of them that I've posted since the last one. So, since my last life post I have posted a video about my Thanksgiving day, a tag about the web series Job Hunters, and my wrap-up and TBR video that I do monthly about what I read the previous month and will read this month. Writing that all down makes it look like I was more productive over on Youtube than I was here recently, but I guess two blog posts since then isn't all that bad in comparison.

Anyway, I still have finals to prepare for, and I have yet to study or anything today. I'm actually quite behind on what I need to get done, and I want to watch Disney's A Christmas Carol on ABC Family tonight. I've wanted to see it for a while, so I'm going to push off Reign to tomorrow in order to watch it. I'd like to have my work done by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment