Thursday, October 22, 2015

Life Post: Lots of Writing and School Things

Woah. It's been almost two weeks since my last one of these. All of the time I have for writing these days is taken up with my huge senior paper or the fanfiction I'm working on (the third of my Leah stories) or other school papers. I have very little time for any other sort of writing. When you add on the fact that I have plenty of other school stuff, I hardly have enough time for writing those things.

I have to write the school papers, of course. Especially my huge one. I'm in the finishing stages of it, but I don't think I'll ever feel like it's finished. I'm going to have to turn it in and hope for the best. At this point, I won't ever be happy with it.

As for the fanfiction, it's coming along significantly better. I feel like I've gotten into my groove with these stories now that I'm on the third one, and there's some important stuff that happens in this one. It's been really fun writing it. I also think it's going to be the longest of them all considering how many words I have when I'm only on the fifth chapter. Hopefully I'll have that posted within a few months. Don't expect it all that soon since it's going to be put on the back burner soon as things get even crazier.

In addition to that, some of the other things happening are: I had my first meeting about my practicum. I'm not going to be able to talk about that much here for the sake of student privacy (just like last year), but it will be taking up a huge chunk of my time over the next month.

I'm also currently putting together my application for student teaching. All things considered, I suppose this isn't such a huge thing. The application process is relatively easy as long as you're careful about having all of the information filled out. It just feels like a large step, so it's been on my mind a lot.

Those are the biggest things I believe, although there are plenty of other, smaller things taking up space in my mind. Once this semester's over, I'm not going to know what to do with myself anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment