Sunday, October 11, 2015

Life Post: Midterms But Not Really Midterms

I went back to look at what day I last wrote one of these and was like, "Oh, yeah. That happened." I'd honestly forgotten by the time the week ended. So I guess that's good. The rest of my week was far less eventful in comparison, and I've had the best lazy weekend the past couple of days. I love it, and I'm hoping next week isn't too crazy. It's midterms, but I don't have "real" midterms in any of my classes. The closest thing I have is one project that's due, and I'm not worried about it. After that, it's fall break too, and I'm so excited for that. It may only be two days off school, but I'm happy for it.

Other than that, I just have all the usual stuff going on. I still haven't started my practicum because of some huge stuff that went down at the school I was supposed to go to, but my professor has found a new school for me. I'm hoping I'll be able to start that as soon as fall break is over. (Their fall break is actually this week, so I definitely can't start until after our fall break.)

I reviewed a modern retelling of Jane Austen's Emma over on Youtube if you're interested in checking that out. I also posted a quick vlog that I did on my phone that talks a bit more about stuff that's been going on recently. I did talk more in there about my school work load and what sort of assignments I have going on right now if you'd care to hear more about that.

Now, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday and do nothing important until tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment