Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wrote a Strange Story

Today is the end of the first week of the Seven Awesome Nerds collab channel!  It went great!  I'm so excited about this!  I know it's going to be awesome!  I can't wait to post my second video tomorrow.

I don't know if I've mentioned this on here, but I know I've twittered about it and possibly mentioned in a vlog.  Seventeen magazine is having a fiction writing contest, and you can enter multiple times.  I wrote my third story for it today, and it's probably the strangest thing I've ever written.  I'm still going to submit it, but it's lucky I'm entering it to a girl's magazine because I don't think a guy would get it.  I didn't have any ideas when I sat down to write it. I just started writing, and the story just happened.

I watched episode 120 of Naruto earlier.  It was a good episode.

Days Until:
The Last Airbender DVD: 37

Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 40
LeakyCon 2011: 276
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 278
Breaking Dawn Movie: 413

No comments:

Post a Comment