Saturday, October 30, 2010

This is Why Heaters Were Invented

I watched episode 127 and 128 of Naruto today, and they were amazing!  I'm loving the whole Sasuke Retrieval arc (even though I absolutely hate Sasuke now).

I'm so close to being done with Specials by Scott Westerfeld!  I only have a couple of chapters left.  It is amazing!  This one may be my favorite of the series (although I still need to read Extras).

I didn't do much at all other than read and watch TV except freeze.  It's been about the same temperature in our house as it is outside, and I'm not at all exaggeration.  I really compared the temperatures and they were the exact change.  And believe me when I say it is very cold outside here.  I spent most of the day in my bed trying to stay warm under the covers.  I don't think our heat is on at all.  If it is, it's not helping much.

Days Until:

The Last Airbender DVD: 16 (only a little over two weeks!)
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 19
LeakyCon 2011: 255
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 257
Breaking Dawn Movie: 392

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment