Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Seven Awesome Nerds

Hey guys!  This will be a quick update since I don't have much to say.

I spent almost my whole day reading a Hunger Games fanfiction.  It's a really awesome fanfiction, and I'll probably talk more about it once I finish reading it.  Other than that, I didn't really do much today except some other stuff on the computer.

Guess what!  The collab channel I created (thesevenawesomenerds) is starting tomorrow!  I'll post the first video tomorrow, and then everyone else will post their first videos on their day of the week.  I'm so excited!  It's so amazing to finally get started!  I would really appreciate it if everyone checked it out.  I'm sure it's going to be awesome!

Days Until:

Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 47
LeakyCon 2011: 283
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 285
Breaking Dawn Movie: 420


Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment