Monday, May 9, 2011

Musing Mondays - May 9th, 2011

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  This week's question:
Do you ever find scenes from previous books you’ve read popping into your head at random times? If so, does it bother you? If it doesn’t happen to you, why do you think that is?
All the time! I can't go through a day without something reminding me of something I've read before. It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, most of the time I'm amused by it. I love when it's a funny scene pops into my head. Then, I can't help but get a smile on my face and whoever I'm around will sometimes ask what I find funny. I love having random scenes pop into my head.


Sidenote: Remember my last post? Well, this morning I took the AP biology test, so that is over! You know what that means? More free time! I still have school of course, but I'll probably have a lot less homework now, which means more time to do things such as blog. If I go missing for a while (again) I probably got busy with school (again). (Only about two and a half weeks to go!)

1 comment:

  1. More Free Time means reading right! Woo HOo! Hope you did great on your test!

    ReplyDelete