Thursday, May 26, 2016

Life Post: Summer Break So Far

It's been three weeks since I wrote one of these, which is pretty much what I expected once summer break started. There's nothing noteworthy going on that I can write about. One thing I'm very thankful for is that I've had more time to write, and I've been trying to take advantage of that recently. There have been other things going on, but they're either not significant or feel too far away (like getting a new filling at the dentist) for me to talk about them now.

The main reason I wanted to post this (other than the fact that it had been three weeks) was to mention what I've been posting elsewhere on the Internet.

Over on my writing blog, I wrote about my current progress with the novel I've been writing.

I've been much better about posting to Youtube since summer break started. I posted a video about why I love Harry Potter the character, not the series, since he often gets less love than other characters. I talked about my thoughts on the new information about the Ilvermorny houses that were leaked. I reviewed Catching Fire: The Illustrated Movie Companion. And I made a video on my thoughts of Jia leaving Miss A, which was new for me since I don't talk about kpop in videos (or here on the blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment