Monday, February 7, 2022

How I Met Your Father 1x03 "The Fixer" Review

The whole group is trying to convince Jesse to join Tinder at the start of the episode. This episode seemed particularly packed with brand names. I know it wasn't the first time Tinder was mentioned, but between that and even Hello Fresh getting a name drop, it felt a little overdone.

We get to meet a new character in this episode: the assistant principal at Jesse's school who's played by Josh Peck. I was actually kind of impressed with him in the role. I find it funny to have him and Hilary Duff playing romantic interests, since it's Disney and Nickelodeon meeting. I really like him as a character so far.

Charlie and Ellen decide to become roommates, and I'm actually excited for their friendship. I hadn't considered it before, but I like the way they played off each other in this episode. I'm excited to see more of them figuring out New York together.

Overall, I enjoyed this episode. I feel like I'm learning more about the characters and how they relate to each other. I like a lot of the dynamics and am looking forward to seeing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment