Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Glee

I am watching Glee for the very first time while typing this post. I'd heard everyone talk about how good the pilot was since they aired it earlier in the year. I was interested in it, but never bothered to watch it. I decided to finally watch tonight's episode, and I'm so glad I did!

It is such an awesome show! I love musicals so I love that aspect of the show. It is also hilarious. There are so many funny lines that I don't even know where to begin. I also love that the main focus of the show are kids that aren't that popular. In most shows, (Gossip Girl and 90210 for example) all of the main characters are popular, but not in Glee. The main characters in Glee are mainly nerds and I love that. They also sing awesome songs.

***Spoilers in next paragraph.***
I find it funny that Terri isn't really pregnant. I find it really odd that she thinks she's pregnant, but has really just been gaining weight from eating. I really want Will and Emma together even though Will is married to Terri. Terri kind of annoys me and Will and Emma are so cute together. And now that there's no baby, they don't have to worry about that.

Moving on from Glee. Not much at all happened today. I watched part Obama's speech (was in the shower and watching Glee after about the first half an hour.), but don't really have anything to say about it.

Oh, I tried those New Moon chocolates that came out. There are three types. Bella's have creme, Edward's caramel, and Jacob's peanut butter. If you buy them, just as a warning, the caramel/Edward and peanut butter/Jacob ones are really good, but I thought the creme/Bella ones were disgusting.

I think that's it!

Haley (hmweasley)

No comments:

Post a Comment