Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Poll

I know you're probably getting tired of me today. Three posts in a day? Really? I promise it won't normally be this often. I've just had a lot to say today.

Title of blog: I added a poll on the title of this blog on the side. You can still make suggestions. It doesn't have to be one of those. Please vote for a title.

Questions: My Aunt Kate is the only one who's asked questions. Here they are:

If you could have ANY superpower, what would it be and why?
This is easy. Invisibility no doubt about it. I've always said it would be awesome to be invisible. I don't know why it seems so cool to me. I think most people would say strength or flying, but strength seems boring to me and flying seems terrifying.

If you had UNLIMITED resources and an entire week, what would you do? Who would you want to spend the week with? Where would you go?
Hmm, now this one is harder. I'm not entirely sure. I would go to Britain and California each for a little bit definitely. I'd probably split the week between them. I would bring as many people as I could with me. Whoever I know who could come! While in Britain, it would be awesome to meet J.K. Rowling and a bunch of Harry Potter actors. The Queen and other royalty would be pretty cool too! In California, there would be a bunch of stars I would want to meet!

Keep asking questions everyone!

One Life to Live: I won't mention One Life to Live on here very much, but I'm typing this blog while watching today's episode. I just want to say that this episode is really sad. With how rich that family is I can't believe they don't have better security though. Those people came in way to easily!

J.K. Rowling comic book: Found out there is going to be a comic book about J.K. Rowling's life today. It sounds awesome! I can't wait to buy both it and the Stephenie Meyer one!

I promise that this will be the last post today!

Haley (hmweasley)

1 comment:

  1. Haley, I noticed you can add gadgets to your blog page for Twilight Pics and Twilight Quotes. Didn't know if you saw that. Also, how about "Potter at Twilight" for a title. Okay, okay, I'll let it go. Love you!

    ReplyDelete