Monday, September 14, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife, VMAs, and PSATs

Yesterday, I went to see The Time Traveler's Wife with my best friend, Summer, my sister, Regina, and my grandma. I've been looking forward to this movie for a very long time. I wasn't sure if it would be good or not. About half the people I know who say it said it was good and about half said it was bad, but I really enjoyed it. I'm not going to post any spoilers, but I thought it was a good movie. It was pretty funny because every time he time traveled he showed up naked, and they showed his butt quite a few times. One time they showed the girls butt too. Summer whispered to me, "What is this movie rated?" and then a little while later, "I've seen more butts in this movie than I have in my lifetime!" It was pretty funny. The ending was so sad though! I won't say what happened, but I was crying and Summer was absolutely bawling. I actually started laughing at one point because I was trying to watch the movie, but could hear her crying. She wasn't very happy about that.

I watched the VMAs last night. I loved the New Moon trailer even more on the TV, and Taylor Lautner looked awesome! I can't believe what Kanye West did! He was so mean! I think Taylor Swift deserved that award. I can't believe anyone would do that!

I signed up to take the PSATs today in October. Normally, it cost 13 dollars, but apparently Indiana wants as many sophomores as possible to take it this year so the states paying for sophomores to take it. Any juniors that want to take it have to pay though. I find that a little weird. I'm kind of nervous about it even if it is only practice for the actual SATs.

The poll to vote for the name of my blog only has one day left, so if you haven't voted then you need to know! I'm pretty sure (but not positive) that Been There, Read That is winning right now.

Haley (hmweasley)

No comments:

Post a Comment