Friday, September 11, 2009

New Moon Trailer

I just watched the new New Moon trailer! It was so awesome! I'm still kind of in shock from the awesomeness! All I can say is I want it to be November so badly, and Taylor is so amazing as Jacob!

Nothing happened today at all really. I am very excited because I brought no textbooks home today! This is the first time that's happened this year! I'm so happy!

Has anyone seen the trailers for Disney's new movie The Princess and the Frog? If not, you should really watch them. The movie looks like a classic Disney movie. I may be 16, but I really want to go see it. Cars 2 and Toy Story 3 also sound like they're going to be good. I don't even really like the first two Toy Story movies. I loved the first Cars though. Mater is so awesome!

I also really want to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I loved that book when I was little. Even though they changed the plot a lot. Come to think of it, the book didn't have that much of a plot. It was probably necessary to change it if you wanted to make a movie.

I can't believe I haven't mentioned Time Traveler's Wife. I've heard it's bad, but I want to see it so badly! I also want to read the book. I've been asking to go see it for weeks, but my parents always have some excuse. I'm getting there this weekend some how! I also want to see Julie & Julia, but not quite as badly.

I'm also very excited that Pirate of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides has been announced as being realized in summer 2011! I love all of the Pirates movies!

Haley (hmweasley)

1 comment:

  1. Haley, I've read Time Traveler's Wife and seen the movie. They are both good, I think. The movie stripped some of the characters, but it had to for time reasons. It's a wonderful love story. You should probably wait to read the book, though. Ask me why later. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete