Monday, July 12, 2010

I Miss My Laptop (I had to make that the title.)

I have depressing news.  If you follow me on Twitter than you probably know that my laptop's hard drive died.  I'm now having to use the computer in my parents' room or my siblings laptops.  I'm still going to try to post blogs on a regular basis, but I'm not sure how it will go.  I'm really worried about my story.  I'm not going to have as much time to write it, and I was just starting to update it pretty frequently.  I'm trying to get a new laptop, but I'm not sure how long it'll take.  Anyway, on to other things...

My church's summer social was yesterday.  I worked at the stuffed animal booth for two hours.  The kids had to throw balls and if they got them in certain holes, they won a stuffed animal.  It was so hot outside.  I got kind of sick when I got home, and I'm not sure if it was because of the heat or what.  I could barely eat anything without my stomach hurting, and last night I thought I was going to vomit.  I didn't, but it was not fun trying to sleep last night.

I watched episode 86 of Naruto earlier.  It was a good episode, but not great.

I also finished reading Did Adam and Eve Have Belly Buttons?  You can see my review on Goodreads.  I'm now reading Don't Take Love Lying Down by Brad Henning.

Also, VERY IMPORTANT!  If you have a Facebook, go here, and vote for the Harry Potter Alliance.  It's for a very good cause!

Days Until:
A Very Potter Sequel Youtube Premiere: 9
Florida and Wizarding World trip (2): 18 (We leave on Harry and Jo's birthday!)
My 17th Birthday: 22
Mockingjay Book: 42
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 129
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 367
Breaking Dawn Movie: 503


Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment