Friday, July 9, 2010

New Permit

I know it's been four days.  There were a few times were I started to write a blog and then had nothing to write about, so I didn't post one.  I still don't really have anything to write about.

I worked Monday through Thursday.  I got a new permit on Wednesday, but they have to mail it to me (I have a paper one until then).  This permit is good for two years, so I don't have to get my license until I gradate High School.  I really hate driving...

I finished reading the Eclipse Illustrated Movie Companion.  I reviewed it over on Goodreads which is an awesome site that anyone who reads should check out.  I'm now reading Did Adam and Eve Have Belly Buttons? by Matthew J. Pinto.  It's a book for Catholic teenagers.

I've watched episodes 83 and 84 of Naruto.  They were both awesome.  I love learning about Sasuke's past and all the stuff with Itachi.

Days Until:
A Very Potter Sequel Youtube Premiere: 12
Florida and Wizarding World trip (2): 21 (We leave on Harry and Jo's birthday!)
My 17th Birthday: 25
Mockingjay Book: 45
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 132
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 370
Breaking Dawn Movie: 506

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment