Thursday, July 22, 2010

LeakyCon!

Its been five days again!  I hate not having a laptop.  I haven't really done much except go to work.
My dad and I are now registered for LeakyCon 2011!  I'm so excited!  It'll be my first Harry Potter convention!

My dad and I went to see The Last Airbender the other day.  I ranted for about seven minutes in a video on my Youtube account.  You can watch that to hear what I have to say.  Here, I'll just say that it was better than I though it would be, but I couldn't stand how they pronounced the names.  I mean, they couldn't even pronounce Avatar right!

I finished Bedazzled.  It was okay, but I pretty much knew everything already.  I also read Catholic and Christian for Young Adults.  I think it's a great book for Catholic teenagers.  Now I'm reading Victoria and the Rogue by Meg Cabot.  I love it so far.  I really like that it takes place in 19th century England.

Days Until:
My 17th Birthday: 12
Mockingjay Book: 32
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 119
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 357
Breaking Dawn Movie: 492

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment