Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lots of Books

I know it's been five days.  It's harder to write blogs when I don't have a laptop.  I hope I can get a new one soon.

I haven't really done much since my last post except work.  My phone also broke.  I was using my old phone.  AT&T sent a new phone that arrived today, but it doesn't work either.  We can't figure out what's wrong.  It can't be my SIM card because it worked fine in my old phone.  I really hope we can figure it out soon.

I'm pretty sure I've only watched one episode of Naruto (episode 87) since my last post. It was a good episode.

I finished Don't Take Love Lying Down by Brad Henning.  It was a really good book.  I think every teenager should read it.  I also read Pretties by Scott Westerfield which is the second book in the Uglies trilogy (although there is a fourth book that takes place in that world but with a different main character).  It was amazing!  I absolutely loved it!  I definitely recommend reading that series.  Now I'm reading Bedazzled: A Book About Stephenie Meyer and the Twilight Phenomenon.  It's okay, but not incredibly good or anything.  I've had a lot more time to read without a laptop as a distraction.

Days Until:
A Very Potter Sequel Youtube Premiere: 4
Florida and Wizarding World trip (2): 14
My 17th Birthday: 17
Mockingjay Book: 37
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 124
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 362
Breaking Dawn Movie: 497


Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment