Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July 2010

It's been five days!  I kept telling myself to write a blog and then I'd completely forget.

I haven't done much the past five days except work and going to my uncle's for the 4th of July.

On Saturday, my mom's side of the family went to my uncle's.  We ate catfish from his lake which is always awesome, and some of the kids went swimming.  That was about it.

We set off fireworks on Sunday (the actual 4th of July) at our house.  It wasn't all that great though.  They were pretty boring fireworks.  I got some video that I'll upload to Youtube later (which you totally want to watch after I said it was boring).

Speaking of Youtube videos, I uploaded some videos from our trip that you can find here.  I was going to upload some more today, but my dad was on the computer and then I had to go to work.

I could talk about the books I've been reading.  I just started reading the Eclipse Illustrated Movie Companion.  I really liked the first two, and this one's good so far.  I love reading about how they make movies.  It's why I love watching special features about how the movie was made on DVDs and wathcing the commentaries.  I finished The Twilight Companion, but don't really want to talk about it.  If I was Team Edward, I probably would have loved it.  Since I'm Team Jacob, I wasn't thrilled with it.  It would have been good if she hadn't talked about how perfect Edward was on every page, and almost completely never even mention Jacob exists.  It got annoying.

I've watched episodes 79, 80, 81, and 82 of Naruto.  All amazing episodes.  I love this show.  Kind of weird since I thought I'd hate it when I started watching it.  I'd just heard so many people talk about it, and I wanted to see what it was like.  I liked the first so many episodes, but I kind of made myself stick with it.  Now I want to watch it all the time.


Days Until:
A Very Potter Sequel Youtube Premiere: 16
My 17th Birthday: 29
Mockingjay Book: 49
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 136
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 374
Breaking Dawn Movie: 510

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment