Monday, August 9, 2010

Less Than Two Days of Summer Left!

I was going to post this yesterday, but we ended up renting movies, and I wanted to go to bed early since school starts this week, so it didn't happen.

I haven't really done much since my last post.  Like I said, we rented movies yesterday.  We got Remember Me and The Lovely Bones.  I thought both were awesome movies.

I won a book on Goodreads and it came a few days ago, so I'm reading it.  It's called The Counterfeit Convert, and it's by Linda Chadwick.  It's a Mormon book, so I'm not really sure how I feel about it.

I'm trying to start a collab channel on Youtube.  If you're interested, you should go here.  I need at least five more people.

I can't believe school starts Wednesday!  I'm not ready for summer to be over!

Days Until:

First Day of Junior Year: 2!
Mockingjay Book: 14 (Two weeks!)
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 101
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 339
Breaking Dawn Movie: 474


Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment