Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shopping

I can't believe that it's been five days since my last post even though I got a new laptop.

The laptop was part of my birthday present that my parent's got me six days earlier.  It's awesome!  I love it! I haven't done much since my last post.  We (we meaning my mom, sister, best friend, sister's friend, sister's friend's mom, and me) went shopping at this outlet mall that's about three hours away yesterday.  We had a lot of fun although it definitely wore me out.  I got a bunch of new shirts and a lot of them are Twilight shirts from Rue21.  I also got a lot of books.

It was nice to spend time with my best friend.  I won't get to see her much this year since she's going to a different school.  It's really sad.

I finished reading Plastic Fantastic, and I really enjoyed it.

Days Until:
My 17th Birthday: 2!!!
First Day of Junior Year: 9
Mockingjay Book: 21
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 108
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 346
Breaking Dawn Movie: 481

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment