Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ideas

I guess I really need to update this since it's been 12 days.  The thing is, I don't really have anything to say that I haven't already said in a video.  If anyone has any ideas of things I could do on here that would make it different from my vlogs, you should leave a comment.  I don't want to just write on here the exact same things that I'm saying in videos...  I need to figure out this blog and vlog thing...  The weekend thing didn't work out to well...

I watched episode 101 of Naruto last night.  It was a filler episode, so it was pointless.  It was enjoyable though.

I finished reading the Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent fanfiction.  I really enjoyed it.  I plan on reading the other two fanfictions in the trilogy in the future but not right away.

I also read the third chapter of James Potter and the Hall of Elder's Crossing earlier.  This story is becoming pretty interesting.  I want to know what was up with that weird ghost he saw.

Days Until: (I need more things to add to this countdown.  The list has gotten kind of short.  Any ideas?)
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 82
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 320
Breaking Dawn Movie: 455

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment