Monday, August 16, 2010

Short Update

It's been a week!  Wow!  I can't believe it's been that long since I've posted a blog.  I never feel like writing a blog when I'm posting vlogs every day over on Youtube.

Anyway, I've watched a few episodes of Naruto and the 1st movie.  They were awesome.

I'm still reading the Counterfeit Convert by Linda Chadwick.

I went to Holiday World yesterday with my brother and sister.  We had fun, but didn't really get to do a whole lot since my brother didn't want to ride very many rides, and we couldn't leave him alone.

School's been going well so far.  I think it's going to be a good year.  I just wish that Summer was still here.

From now on, I'm going to try to at least post blogs on the weekends when I don't post videos.  We'll see how that goes.

Days Until:
Mockingjay Book: 7 (One week!)
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 94
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 332
Breaking Dawn Movie: 467

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment