Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Can't Believe I'm 17!

Now that I have a laptop again, I can't get used to posting a blog on a normal basis anymore.  Hopefully that changes soon.

I had a good birthday yesterday.  My grandma came over with my cousins Ben, Danielle, and Michael to bring me my present.  She gave me a talking water bottle.  It's really cute.  I also got a card in the mail today from my Aunt Kate, Uncle Ryan, and my cousins Spencer and Andrew.

Yesterday was also my last day of work until November.  Yay!

I'm going to be posting a video every weekday until my next birthday on Youtube.  I posted the first on yesterday, and there will be another one later today.  I'm going to try to still update this even if I'll probably be saying the same thing here as I will in the videos.

Days Until:
First Day of Junior Year: 6 (Less than a week!!)
Mockingjay Book: 18
Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 105
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 343
Breaking Dawn Movie: 478

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment