Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another Update!

Wow, two updates in two days.  I can't even remember the last time that happened.

I saw some stuff about the Hunger Games movie earlier today.  I can't wait!  They're apparently looking for a director now.  I hope the movie will be good.

I've been reading A Raisen in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry for school (I have to take a test on it Tuesday morning).  It's a lot better than the last one I read for school (Old Man and the Sea).  I can read it without feeling like I'm about to fall asleep, but I still don't like it that much.

Why do the weekends have to go by so fast?  I'm not looking forward to getting up to go to school tomorrow morning.

I doubt all get another blog up during the week because of my vlogs, but I'll try to at least get one up on Saturday.

Days Until:

Deathly Hallow Part 1 Movie: 81
LeakyCon 2011: 317
Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie: 319
Breaking Dawn Movie: 454

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment