Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pokemon Lectures

Today seems like it was packed with stuff that I could mention in a blog, but I'm having trouble actually remembering things.  This seems to be happening a lot lately, and I don't like it.

Our English teacher wasn't there today, so we had a sub.  This sub just happened to be one of our past English teachers who retired this year.  It was nice to see her again.  Another awesome thing about English:  We took a vocab test, and the name Hermione was on it.  I'm not at all exagerating when I say that made my day.

Yesterday, we got our yearbook shirts that I meant to post a picture of on twitter but never did.  (I would now except it's kind of in the laundry since I wore it today.)  The fit of them seemed kind of weird when we first pulled them out of the box, but mine turned out to fit okay.  The design is really cool too.  My friend Ji actually drew up the design.  I'll try and post a picture at some point in the future.  (We all know that I'll completely forget, and a picture will never really happen.  Just know that they look awesome.)

Also in yearbook, we had our training over how to use the site/software to design the yearbook today.  It was all pretty much the stuff I learned at the workshop I went to over the summer, but it made me excited for designing the pages all over again.

This is random, but it's awesome, so I'm going to mention it.  I got a brownie in computer applications.  Alyssa made them for yearbook, but we didn't have time to eat them (because of the training).  Ji and I are lucky enough to have also have computer applications with Alyssa right after yearbook, so she gave us each a brownie then.  It was an awesome brownie.

My grandma, brother, and three of my cousins picked me up from play practice today, and we all went out to eat for supper.  It was so much fun.  I always have some hilarious conversations with my family.  Just a small portion of our conversations were about: jokes (mainly Chuck Norris and blonde jokes), flying snakes, Pokemon, riddles, and so many more.  When it comes to Pokemon, I just want you to know that they taught me a lot tonight.  I was surprised how much my brother and all three of my cousins know about Pokemon.

There was a lot more that happened today of course, but those are the things that come to my mind first.

No comments:

Post a Comment