Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wizard Rock

I love wizard rock.  I mean, it's music about Harry Potter.  How can that not be awesome?  I don't think I've ever really talked about wizard rock on here, so I thought I should write a post about it.  The thing is, I'm not entirely sure what to think about it.

If you're a Harry Potter fan and don't listen to wizard rock, you should really check it out.  There are some really great bands out there that have absolutely amazing music.  Just some of my favorites are Ministry of Magic, the Moaning Myrtles, The Remus Lupins, and Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls.  There are so many other awesome bands out there though.  I've become almost obsessed with Wizard Love by Meekakitty and heyhihello recently.  There's no telling how many times I've listened to it over the past couple of months.

Do any of you listen to wizard rock?  If so, what are some of your favorite bands and songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment