Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Life Post: Cavities and a New Blog

Today honestly hasn't been the greatest day that it could have been. I didn't sleep much last night because I was struggling to get a video up, so I've spent most of the day in a haze of tiredness, which also means I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I would have liked.

The biggest thing though happened at my dentist appointment. A year ago or so they told me that I had some areas on my teeth that they wanted to watch, so I knew it was only a matter of time before I got cavities. Lo and behold, I have three. I've actually only gotten one cavity before, but it was on a baby tooth, so they never bothered to fill it. I have gotten my wisdom teeth removed, so I know this can't be anything close to that. Still, I tend to get freaked out about things that involve any sort of anesthesia. I still have more spots they're watching too, so I'm also worried they'll turn into cavities. They fill like ticking time bombs. I'm really good about brushing my teeth though, and while I have probably flossed more than a lot of other people in the past, I definitely want to make it something I remember to do every single time I brush my teeth. Plus, I got prescription toothpaste to use, so I really hope that helps.

In brighter news, you know how I've been talking about starting a second blog? I know it's been really slow going, but I'm so close to actually letting people know about it. I've had the actual blog set up for maybe a month, but I've been continuously changing things around. I'm still kind of messing with the layout and whatnot, but I'm mostly happy with it. I also wrote the first post for it today, but I'm not posting it quite yet. It's really close though, so I'm excited about that.

In video news, I posted two videos. (One of which is the reason I got almost no sleep last night.) I posted the first "life vlog" of 2015. I also finally got around to filming and editing my review of the Korra series finale. It's really bittersweet knowing that it's the last review of Korra that I'll ever do, but I went through all of the really sentimental stuff at the end of the review, so I'll refrain from it all now. I may even do something special for Avatar: The Last Airbender's ten year anniversary next month. Like a post about how I became a fan or why I love it or something along those lines. I feel like it deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment