Saturday, January 31, 2015

Life Post: Settling Into a Routine

It's hard to believe that today is the last day of January. I know it's cliche to say, but it honestly feels like 2015 just started yesterday. It's been a pretty decent start to the year so far though, so I'm excited to see how the rest of the year goes.

After three weeks of classes I think I've finally settled into a good routine. I have the workload under control and know how I need to plan to get everything done. I think we've passed the crazy times until midterms at least. However, that also means that nothing all that exciting is happening. It's just classes and school work. I have applied for a couple of jobs, but I don't want to talk much about that since I seriously have no idea what will happen.

My allergies have also been acting up more than usual lately because the temperature here has been fluctuating. No allergy medicine really helps. As much as I hate the cold, I'm hoping it sticks around. All the higher temperatures (which are still cold anyway) do is cause my allergies to go crazy and make it more disappointing when it gets colder again.

Since my last life post I interviewed another character from The Society over on my writing blog. I'm actually posting yet another one later today too, but that post still needs to be edited. Over on Youtube, I reviewed last week's (as in not this past Thursday's, that's coming) episode of Reign, reviewed episodes 226-230 of Naruto Shippuden, vlogged about one day, and talked about my favorite movies when I was younger.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that I finished a new draft of a story yesterday, so that's exciting. Since that's done I'm going to start working on what I want to write for Avatar: The Last Airbender's tenth anniversary. I can't even believe that's happening in February! There's no way it's been that long... I'll almost certainly be talking about it more here as it gets closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment