Thursday, January 8, 2015

Life Post: The Final Days of Break

I'm having one of those times where break has caused me to somewhat lose track of time, which makes the idea that school starts back next week seem so odd. I'm having a hard time believing it. I always forget how short winter break feels every year until it's coming to a close again. I feel like "a month" sounds like it's going to last a lot longer than it ever actually does.

Anyway, I've been pretty focused on writing the past couple of days, and it'll probably be that way for the next few days as well. I'm working on a new fanfiction, and I actually think there's a good chance I'll finish it this week before I have to go back to school. It'll still need to be edited and everything, but it'll be nice knowing it's written.

Since I talked about it so much on here, I should also really let you all know that I posted the first chapter of my new Hunger Games fanfiction called Move On and Recover. I should have mentioned it in my last life post, but I got a bit too distracted about finding out about cavities that I'm surprised I even remembered to mention anything else. (I've been pretty obsessive with the brushing my teeth and flossing more thoroughly than ever for the past couple of days by the way. We'll see how long I keep it up.)

Anyway, I haven't actually gotten anywhere near as much writing done today as I would like, so I really need to get to that. It's getting a bit harder to write the closer I get to the ending, but it hasn't become to sluggish of a process quite yet. We'll see how it keeps going.

No comments:

Post a Comment