Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Name Tag (Music Edition)

Remember back over the summer when I took the letters of my first name and chose a book for each letter? Well, I decided to do it again except this time I'm spelling out my name with song titles instead of books.

It was actually really difficult because obviously five letters aren't a lot to work with, and a lot of the songs I would have loved to have put didn't go with any of the letters of my name.

So, here are the song titles I chose to spell out "Haley."

H: Human by Cher Lloyd. I mentioned in the music tag I did on Youtube that I love this song. I love the message. I love the way it sounds. I just love it.

A: A Different Beat by Little Mix. This is one of my favorite Little Mix songs although it's not the first one I would have chosen if I were picking favorites. I also love the message of this song, and I love how upbeat it is.

L: Last First Kiss by One Direction. This was actually my favorite song off of Take Me Home. I was obsessed with it, and it feels so strange to know that this song was two albums ago now. Wow.

E: Everything About You by One Direction. Let's talk about how "e," the most commonly used letter in the English language, starts off so few song titles. It's even stranger to think about how this was on One Direction's first album and was so long ago. Don't get me wrong, I love this song. It's just not one of my absolute favorites. There has to be another song that starts with an "e" out there that I could have put, but I'm coming up blank.

Y: You Are In Love by Taylor Swift. I've been completely obsessed with 1989 lately, and I love every song on it to the point that I don't think I could write a list of favorites without putting almost every single one. I definitely love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment