Friday, January 23, 2015

Life Post: Start of the Semester Craziness

The start of this semester has been so crazy. I can't believe it's been a week since I wrote my last post. It's just been one of those weeks where I was constantly doing something, and I basically lost all concept of time. That being said, I wasn't doing anything all that note-worthy. I've just been bogged down with school stuff, and when I'm not doing something related to school, I've been working on my original story. That's really it. I think most of this is just a beginning of semester rush though. I don't expect this entire semester to be this crazy. Maybe that's just wishful thinking. We'll see.

I have managed to post a new post over on my writing blog though. I talked about writing/creating characters who are different from me. I also posted two videos. One was a review of Naruto Shippuden episodes 221-225 and I also posted a music tag because I felt like I never really talk about the music I like, which is strange when Little Mix and One Direction are two of the things I will rant absolutely anyone's ear off about.

For next week, I do plan to actually post some stuff. I'm planning it now. I have one book review that is embarrassingly behind, and it's a book I was given for review. That will definitely be up this weekend. I plan to post a few other things too. Now, Reign came back from its season break last night, and I didn't get to watch it. I'm going to go do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment