Monday, March 28, 2016

Life Post: At Least I'm Not Sick Anymore

I've been sick since my last post, and I didn't feel all that great for a while. I also went home for Easter break. The strange thing is, I'm feeling much better today, which would usually mean that I'd be up for writing more about all of that. For whatever reason though, I just don't feel like it. I think it's because I have quite a few different things I want to work on for school, and that's making it difficult to focus on anything else.

Since it's been a little while since my last post though, I wanted to post something. If for no other reason than to celebrate the fact that I'm barely even sick anymore (just a bit of a cough and that's it).

Over on Youtube, I also reviewed the latest episode of Shadowhunters. I'm about to lose my mind waiting for tomorrow's episode. I know I'm going to have so much to talk about after it airs. I can hardly contain myself. It's been just about the only thing I can focus on since last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment