Monday, March 7, 2016

Naruto Shippuden Review: Episodes 301-305

I've reviewed the last fifteen Naruto episodes I watched over on Youtube instead of here, so I think now would be a good time to write a review instead. It's also a good time for that because I quite enjoyed these five episodes. Naruto does have the good quality of the episodes catching my interest again right when I'm starting to get annoyed with the amount of filler. (I can think of only one stretch of filler that kind of broke away from that so far.)

Anyway, this set of episodes include quite a bit of fighting and war and whatnot, which is more or less what I want considering the point of the story we're in right now. I think what got me excited more than anything else was that so many of my favorite characters had a sizable role within this set of episodes. Actually, I'm not sure it's "so many" as much as it is "all" now that I look back on the notes I wrote down for each episode. So, of course, that's going to help me feel pretty satisfied with these episodes.

After thinking about everything, I think that's really all I have to say, but I don't want the briefness of this review to make these episodes seem bad. I did greatly enjoy the action within them. It's just that I don't feel like there's much I can say that goes beyond the fact that I thought all of the fight scenes were great, I was happy to see my favorite characters, the episodes were exciting, and things like that.

What I can add is that I'm very excited to watch the next several episodes. I know I've been saying that a lot in my Naruto reviews lately, and I think I mean it a bit more enthusiastically every time. I really am excited to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment